Photoshop Tips and Tricks

Go down

Photoshop Tips and Tricks

Post by Fobb on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:08 pm

Well, finally got down to starting this tips and tricks thread. It'll build gradually, and if you have any requests, and would like to learn a certain effect, then just go ahead and give me a holler in this here thread. I'll be checking it periodically for not only requests, but also for errors I might have made, or questions regarding any of the tutorials. I believe that instead of showing you how to make a sig, you should be able to learn the techniques, and with them, let your own style shine through, and not someone elses. I mean no disrespect to the people who have already made sig tutorials, because they're top notch, and no doubt extremely helpful, but this is my own personal philosophy.

First off, we have ourselves this reflection tutorial which is all the rage now-a-days.

NOTE: If you want to quote this post, or any post with an image like this in it, please remove the image first. So we don't waste space.

NOTE 2: I'll only continue this if anyone shows any interest.

NOTE 3: I invite anyone else to make a tips sheet. Not specifically a tutorial how to make a sig, but more a tutorial on an effect that can be used in a sig. Please message them to me first, and I'll post it in here, with due credit of course.
Fobb
GFX Junior
GFX Junior

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-09-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Photoshop Tips and Tricks

Post by Stampers on Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:04 am

This is a great "How To.." on the reflection style.
Great job Fobb!

**I moved the original from the Tutorials section into 'Tips, Tricks, Effects, and Styles..'**
Stampers
UNITY Founder
UNITY Founder

Number of posts : 49
Humor : Bad

View user profile http://unity.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Fobb on Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:40 am

Thanks stampers Very Happy

Didn't realize there was a section for this, sorry lol.
Fobb
GFX Junior
GFX Junior

Number of posts : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down